To celebrate the reprinting of #Feminism, we’ve commissioned a PDF of six new feminist nanogames. These are:
- Cake, by Autumn Winters. A group of business women attend a business meeting fraught with power dynamics. There will be cake.
- Bedroom, by Caitlynn Belle. Two friends – a cis woman and a trans woman – have sex for the first time.
- HUGPUNX Live, by Alex Roberts. A game about hugging and consensual touch.
- Möbius, by Strix Beltrán. Three women and long time friends help each other through their very different stages of marriage.
- Slumber Party, by Jonaya Kemper. A larp about the bonds of friendship, growing up, and living with marginalized identities. Who are you now, and who will you become with the help of your friends?
- Eatistry, by Wendy Gorman and Heather Silsbee. A synchronized eating competition with commentary.
If you’ve already purchased #Feminism, you can download these additional games now from your Pelgrane Press bookshelf. (You will need to register here first if you haven’t already.) If you got your copy of #Feminism at a convention or in a store, please email us with proof of purchase and we’ll make sure you get your PDF.