Resources for #Feminism
- #Feminism World Tour – See where games are being run in your area
- Emily Care Boss on the vision for her game, “Ma, Can I Help You With That?”
- Teaching with #Feminism – Contributor and professor Katherine Castiello Jones discusses how she has used the collection in her college classroom.
- Susanne Vejdemo on the vision for her game, “So Mom I Made This Sex Tape”
- Muriel Algayres on the vision for her game, “A Friend in Need”
- Sarah Lynne Bowman on the vision for her game, “Curtain Call”
- Siri Sandquist on the vision for her game, “The Grey Zone”
- Jason Morningstar on the vision for his game, “Shoutdown to Launch”
- GoPlayNorthwest Actual Plays – Sean Nittner writes up his experiences of running #Feminism
- Troels Ken writes a play report of Ann Kristine Eriksen’s game “Tropes vs. Women” (in Danish)
- La Mirada de Gorgona reviewed their runs of #Feminism games. You can read them here:
- I Stood Behind a Sign that Said “Feminism” at E3. Here’s What Happened – Editor Lizzie Stark has published a report of her experience repping #Feminism at E3 with Strix Beltrán, a member of the collective.
- The Go Make Me a Sandwich blog explains why #Feminism is cool
- The French podcast Radio Rôliste reviewed #Feminism (in French)